Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Making Love and Talking to God, what a treat!!

a cashier at Whole Foods
was reading a book while waiting
for someone
me
to arrive

I thought is charming
and asked about the book

Hermetic philosophy

Lay a ;piece of wisdom on me, please
I asked

He thumbs through,
excited and a little on the spot

Here:
He says that everything is God
mumble, mumble

and that's plenty for me

I stick out my hand
"Let's shake."

He does.

"Hi, God. My name is God,
pleased to meet you."

It takes a moment,
then he lights up,
"Yeah that's it."

We chat a bit more and then when I leave
I say,
"So long , God."
and
he says,
"See ya, God."

A nice way to start the day, gentle
reader, aka
God.


And you, in your love and sex before dinner, how about that as a way to see your partner before each time you speak. 

Or while you make love, make make out, make any of the other stuff, which I'm having a bit of trouble writing about. But it will come to me or not.

And meanwhile, you God, look upon your mate as God, and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment